Elizabeth Labedz never thought sports were for her until she began to play fast pitch softball at the age of ten. She found that playing sports with other girls helped her grow physically, emotionally, and mentally. When Labedz became interested in girls’ studies while earnin
- Dr. Garner, who received her Ph.D. in Educational Policy Studies with a graduate minor in Gender and Women's Studies, is the first Executive Director of the Art Film Foundation (AFF). She will lead and oversee AFF's fundraising, organizational management, and community relations.
- Aashika Anantharaman majored in Psychology and Gender and Women’s Studies at the University of Illinois of Urbana Champaign.
- Emily DiFilippo has completed the PhD in Spanish Literatures & Cultures with a GWS minor, specializing in representations of disability in contemporary Spain.
- Rico Kleinstein Chenyek is an MD/PhD candidate in the Institute of Communications Research and the Medical Scholars Program at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. Their major focus of study is in the social and cultural studies of science, medicine, and technology, w
- S. Moon Cassinelli is completing a dissertation in the Department of English and has graduate minors in American Indian Studies and Gender and Women's Studies.
- As a junior transfer student, Miranda has done her best to make the most out of her time at the University of Illinois.
- Kate has graduated with a degree in Integrative Biology and a Gender and Women's Studies minor.